Twin Cities buildings designed by the French-born architect Emmanuel Masqueray.
Celebrating 100 years of his visual legacy to both cities, we will visit
- the St. Paul Cathedral,
- the Church of St. Louis King of France,
- the Basilica of Minneapolis
- one very special surprise visit.
- three Masqueray-designed buildings on the U of St. Thomas campus
- a special exhibit honoring Masqueray’s career
Lunch will be on campus at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul.
9:00am to 3:00pm. Rendez-vous point to be announced.
The all-inclusive fee for the entire day, lunch, morning coffee, and guided tours is $70.
Registrations can be made HERE and paid for via Paypal.
You can also download the registration form (2017 F-AHF tour) and mail it with your check to MaryEllen Weller, 7809 Twinflower Dr. Madison, WI 53719.
Contact email@example.com with questions.